Subject: [Leica] Is the Angenieux 70-210 zoom for Leica R any good?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Nov 29 08:31:19 2005

1.  Those are the same complaints I've heard about the old but excellent
Nikon Series E 75-150 lens... so don't drop it. ;-)

2.  I usually buy "previously-owned" Leica equipment. Most of mine was
purchased hardly used at all, from doctors-lawyers-dentists who may have
put but one roll of film through their cameras.  My 80-200 is so new
that I can't use it on my SL because of that useless ROM connection.

Jim