Subject: [Leica] Week 46 choices
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Nov 30 06:01:18 2005

Hey Philippe--

Well, you set me right to thinking and looking. I didn't have
anything with the same angle and a lot more coverage. Looking through
the shots of the building though did show me a shot (two frames now)
that I will try the next time I'm in Washington.

Here's the whole building:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Grab-Bag/cooperative

I've gotten so I like to rephotograph the things--it's like getting
to know someone.

Thanks

Ric