Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 47: Thanksgiving 2005
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 30 19:35:43 2005

Aaron Sandler showed:
>> I had been using my little digicam almost exclusively for a few weeks
>> while
> I started to get to know it's idiosyncrasies.  But I left it behind for
> our Thanksgiving trip to my wife's family in Michigan...using my M6ttl for
> a few days was a joy, entirely appropriate for this particular holiday.  I
> took 3 lenses with me, but (as usual) all of my favorites were taken with
> my 35cron (last pre-asph).
>
> I'm showing 3 pix from the trip...two family photos and a snowscape:
> (scroll down to see all 3)
> http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_47/index.html

Hi Aaron,
Very good indeed of a family happening. Certainly far better then the usual
posed, " here's grandpa, auntie, cousin's etc" all standing and looking at
the camera with one person eyes closed, another one eye closed, another
looking like, "take the damn picture and get it over with!" ;-)

Your approach is much more simple life revealing as a happy encounter even
since Orion was born. Actually I believe you posted a few while your wife
was carrying him? Shot some what in the same manner.... "real life" rather
than posed. Good on you.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road