Subject: [Leica] setting M7 ISO?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Dec 1 14:55:44 2005

Put the film in and leave the little wheel alone.  M7's have
DX-coding.  :-) Then put it on "Auto" and just use the auto lock function
on the shutter release to adjust your exposure + or - by aiming the camera
up or down to read the speed you want to shoot if you don't like the
reading it's giving you. Then re-frame. I find this faster than moving the
shutter speed dial, provided you can follow what I'm suggesting. :-)

William