Subject: [Leica] OT: Shooting Xmas trees at night - ?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Dec 1 16:21:26 2005

BD,

The handholding option may be necessary. I'd like to go down
and shoot the White House tree, and I'm not sure if they'll allow
tripod shooting. A permit may be possible, but I've yet to explore.

And yes, I did imagine that with bright lights, the reciprocity failure
issue wouldn't come into play. Just wasn't sure.

Scott