Subject: [Leica] OT: Shooting Xmas trees at night - ?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Dec 1 16:52:44 2005

Well I'd certainly go with the SanDisk Extreme III myself - their reds
are quite so saturated, almost Kodak yellows, and the greens are spot
on. However, you have to make sure that if you use a card reader it's
at room temperature for at least an hour so you don't chill-shock the
connections which leads to more aliasing and possibly so XIF
confusion. I don't need to agitate them at all.

ab