Subject: [Leica] FS: M6TTL 0.72x and some other M stuff
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Fri Dec 2 13:01:02 2005

Leica M6TTL 0.72x Black Chrome
------------------------------
Superb condition - probably what dealers call mint minus. I've used
it so it cannot be called mint but it is completely free of
scratches, dings and dents. Baseplate still has protective film on
it. Selling with box, strap and all original paperwork. Used pretty
sparingly (it has largely served as 'back-up to the back-up'). I'm a
bit sorry to be selling it but I don't need three M bodies. Looking
for 795 GBP plus postage.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood
This is indistinguishable from new. Bought on a whim but barely used
and never found a place in my lens arsenal. I'm selling with the
accessory hood (also in as-new condition) and original paperwork.
Looking for 175 GBP plus postage.

Voigtl?nder 35mm metal accessory finder
---------------------------------------
Pristine condition. With box and little velvet bag. Looking for 75
GBP plus postage.

Leica Motor M (Current Version)
------------------------------
Sparingly used. Pristine condition. Boxed with paperwork. Looking for
250 GBP plus postage.

Leica Filter E55 UVa
Brand new and boxed. Looking for 30 GBP plus postage.

I'm in the UK but can ship overseas. Sensible offers for some of the
items considered. Pictures available.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net