Subject: [Leica] Best car for cross country Photo Shoot.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 2 21:53:41 2005

I'm planning on moving out of this house and taking off on a road trip all
the way to the east coast come spring. As they say.

I was going march 21 which I've always found a propitious day the first day
of the year as it goes in most cultures I'm sure. Its only common sense.

But then I see that good old L&C took off two days later, The 23rd. From
Astoria, 2 hours to the left from me here in Portland as the crow flies.

So I'll take the opportunity to do the L&C trip on their way home staring
the same day they did only 200 years later and in that time Leica's and tri
X and Xtol and Hydroelectric energy and water skiing was invented.

On the trip coming to the west cost trying to find a passage I left the day
they left from St Louis on the east side in a 1999 ISUZU NPR, Standard Cab,
4 cyl 175 HP, Automatic, Lift End Gate, Roll up Door, NPR, A/C, 16' x 96 x
88 Box, 77" Rollup door.
http://www.truckpaper.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?OHID=1026714&guid=88D7
26C4FFC54402A498156666137EED

This differed severely from 55 ft Keelboat the Corps of Discovery took.
Except for the cab in the back. And mine was a Diesel. I want to buy it
back. I'd rented it from Budget.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon