Subject: [Leica] Week 47 is here
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Dec 3 02:33:15 2005

The first one does it for me, Ric.  I love the liquification of the scenery
as the boat churns the reflection up and the confusion that caused my
sleepy brain...My eye started in the lower left and took a fraction of a
second to discover the cause/boat...wonderful!

The only way I can imagine possible improving on it might be if you had
waited another moment so that only a small part of the boat was visible
disappearing out of the frame, while still keeping the same framing on the
reflection.  That would delay the understanding just a little more which,
for me, would make it even more interesting.  But then the liquification
might not have blended so perfectly with the trees at the lower left.

Anyway, it must have been quite a rush to grab this shot in time, so I'm
impressed you managed so well.  Well done!

Best,
Aaron

Ric Carter showed: