Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on R camera
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Dec 3 09:08:45 2005

I still have my R8. Every time I use mine, which isn't often enough
these day, I wish I had more reason to use it. With its heft, and low
vibration, I can still get decent images at low speeds.
The only rub with this kit, if you did get it, you will find yourself
wishing for a 50 'Lux.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center