Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 31, Issue 17
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat Dec 3 10:46:55 2005

> From: Richard <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 18
> George, I am afraid the irony is lost on me. Can you explain? I
> presume it
> has something to do with the women on the billboard and on the wall?

Well if it's lost - perhaps it was never there. Or perhaps I used the
wrong word.

My mac dictionary - irony: ? a state of affairs or an event that seems
deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a
result.

For me - the image presents such a state of affairs. Subjective. I'm
sure. If I have to use words to explain the irony I see - then the photo
fails as visual irony.

Thanks for looking,

regards, George