Subject: [Leica] Week 47 is here
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Dec 3 15:55:43 2005

Ric,
Another vote for the /47_boat shot.  The 47ferry shot is a well enough
executed landscape although a split ND on the left side would help
significantly.

The first one has some magic to it.  The still water and the liquid quality
to the scenery in the boat wake make it a very special image, and probably
some very good reaction time as after the boat passed the water would not be
so still.

Good posting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com