Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 4 05:25:56 2005

Looking back over some of the PAW's this year, I find it very interesting
what subjects catch peoples eye.  Some find dark, moody images all around,
some find bicycles, others find patterns of light and shape.  I think that I
gravitate to children.  I was in the Atlanta airport this week and spent a
little time photographing the people hanging around outside the security
barrier.  First up is a family spending time looking at their version of the
family album:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album297/airportcellphone

Next, I was entranced by this young man sitting by himself out on the floor,
just watching folks go by:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album297/airportbeingthree

A little later, his big sister went out and started playing with him:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album297/airlinegoodsisterplaytime

Last, when I was actually where I was supposed to be to pick up my wife, I
watched these folks from a local chapter of the DAR waiting on the various
members of the armed services as they came through Atlanta.  They gave a
rousing cheer to any service member and made sure that they knew where to
go, where to find food and other refreshments, and offered any aid that
would be necessary.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album297/airportUSO

Enjoy, comment, criticise, but use your camera this week.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport)