Subject: [Leica] Salgado' s work
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Dec 4 16:11:54 2005

Yesterday I had the priviledge to see a rather extensive showing of
Salgado's work in a suburb of Seoul, Korea. To say I was overwhelmed is an
understatement. His sensitivity to the poor human condition of some and
indeed suffering on several continents and ability to record it on film (?)
on powerful portraits are amazing.

  I will never forget many of those haunting images.

  Bill

 Yahoo! Personals

Replies: Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Salgado' s work)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Salgado' S work)