Subject: [Leica] Week 47 is here
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Dec 4 19:05:28 2005

Thanks for comments from all.

I confess that the picture I got is not the one I went after. It was
the reflections that got my interest in going over scans, I shot it
for the boat and creek. I then adapted to what I found. Sometimes
it's better than you expect, sometimes not as good.

I think the reflection is a better "photograph," but I'd rather have
the cypress photo hanging in my living room.

Thanks again.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Week 47 is here)