Subject: [Leica] New Scam!
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Sun Dec 4 20:07:28 2005

Got this today. Attached was a .zip file for me to "review"

Hello,

Your photograph has reached editing stage as part of an article we are
publishing for our December edition of Traders World Monthly.

Can you check over the format and get back to us with your approval or
any changes?

If the picture is not to your liking then please send a preferred one.

We've attached the photo with the article here.

Kind regards,

Jamie Andrews

Editor

TradersWorld