Subject: [Leica] PAW 48 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 5 00:57:50 2005

I do not like winters in Scandinavia, do not. Not even a knockalock
with 1.0 would help much. It doesn't get darker than most places ---
dark is dark. It just doesn't get light, it's dark for a long time,
many hours a day, it's silly to talk about light.

The first one was taken as I left for work one morning last week:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/48.html

(Leica IIIf, 50/3.5 Elmar, uncoated and without a serial number ...
old, pre-1932)

The second one was taken over the week-end, when the sun looked like
it would peek out a bit. My daughter followed along to Fj?r?sbr?cka,
where it is quiet, with a good view. If the sun comes out somewhere,
we'll be able to see it.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/48alt1.html

(Rolleicord V)

Best,