Subject: [Leica] Storing prints
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Dec 5 16:11:39 2005

Ted, A belated congratulation to you! I wonder in a few years, when you
send in your latest work done using the Canon/Digilux etc. whether they
would be happy with the DVD/CD or they want prints too!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Storing prints)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Storing prints)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Storing prints)