Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 48: Centers of Attention
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Dec 5 18:10:45 2005

Hi Ted,

I'm a little surprised at that...she was reacting to Michael talking, so I
thought that she actually added to the photo.  Perhaps her involvement
doesn't come across?  Do you mean that just the interaction between Michael
and the listener on the right might be more powerful?

Thanks for the feedback,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 48: Centers of Attention)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 48: Centers of Attention)