Subject: [Leica] Salgado' s work
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Tue Dec 6 11:20:30 2005

I think I read somewhere that in his travels, he has witnessed an enormous
amount of destruction of the environmnet and this was the impetus for him to
attempt to capture the remaining 'virgin' and unspoiled places on earth,
before
they vanish. He is a pretty high profile artist and the completed project
will draw
attention and some good may come out of it, even if it is on a local level.

feli