Subject: [Leica] Salgado' s work
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Dec 6 12:27:07 2005

Actually, yes, I am. Because I believe that his work on poverty,
industrialization, migrations is so 'beautiful' that it reaches audiences
other documentary photographers do not reach. So I really am saddened that
he has "broadened his horizons" because I believe that by broadening them he
dilutes the power of the work he was doing.

But as we both know, we are unlikely to agree on just about anything, so
what the hell. ;-)