Subject: [Leica] PAW 48 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Dec 6 21:55:46 2005

Dick,

In the winter shot, I didn't use an exposure meter (I usually use a
Gossen Digiflash that I always carry in my pocket, like change).

I kind of knew how it would look if I went with the limits of what I
can do handheld, 1/4 @ 4.0, so I just set the camera at that. The film
was HP5+. I wasn't afraid of underexposing. There weren't a whole heck
of a lot of shadows to worry about :-)

Thanks!
Daniel