Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Digital Leica "M"
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 7 09:15:44 2005

Well actually there are some good PDP-11 emulators that will run RT-11
just fine and faster than the early versions.

Tom Swift Jr - oh boy - I ate those puppies up. Amazing how he managed
to use his slide rule to decrypt alien symbols. Never figured that
out. My favorite title "Tom Swift Jr. and his Spectro-marine Selector"
which pulled metals out of seawater I think.

I also have "Tom Swift Amoung the Diamond Makers" which is from the
original set of boy's novels from, I think, the 30s. The prose of a
very different time.

Adam