Subject: [Leica] #413 : #414 : #415
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 7 09:25:57 2005

Graham showed:
> What a difference three weeks can make
> > Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : Agfa Vista 200
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05413.htm
>
>> Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : Agfa Vista 200
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05414.htm
>
>> OT gear
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05415.htm<<<

Hi Graham,
You keep showing these kind of picture situations, being warm and comfy over
there, compared to our recent visit to Wales and the Moors in Cornwall. I
really could be convinced to return next summer for several weeks doing a
documentary in colour on the boats and canals. :-)

Then throw in a couple of weeks of B&W doing the countryside walk about
shooting hedge rows and "blow-up sheep!" ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4