Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Digital Leica "M" now HP calculator OT
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Wed Dec 7 09:41:40 2005

In, though I joined the HP converts late. HP-32c is the oldest, with 48, 49,
and 40 (though the last isn't RPN)

Always preferred RPN. I've "x48" on the Macs which emulates the 48, in case
I don't want to bust it out of the case. Gotta love a calculator that comes
in a padded case.

I was cleaning the other day and found my engraving plaques (came with the
calculators!) for my 48 and 49, still unmarred. I should get that done.
Another set of "Machines to Last a Lifetime."

JD

Em 12/7/05 10:04 AM, "Craig Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> escrivou: