Subject: [Leica] Christmas Picture Contest
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 8 20:57:53 2005

Richard S. Taylor showed:

My entries:
>Christmas in the City - Decorations
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/CHRISTMAS/06_18_0149_web
> > Christmas in the City - Crowds
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/CHRISTMAS/06_10_0141_crop2_web
> > Christmas in the Suburbs - Town Green
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/CHRISTMAS/L1000051_adj_web

Hi Dick,
if I were to vote the only one worthwhile is the:
> > Christmas in the Suburbs - Town Green
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/CHRISTMAS/L1000051_adj_web<,

Why?
Well it's clean simplicity conveys the message so beautifully. And you sure
as heck don't have to look too hard to feel a Christmas effect, holiday
effect, whatever! It's one of those clean simple seeing and
saying............. "Jeeeeeeeeesh look at that, click!"  Good on you for
having the eyes to see and re-act!

ted

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Christmas Picture Contest)