Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 48: Boring stuff
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Dec 9 05:58:34 2005

David Cochran wrote:

> Hello Nathan. The Burger King photo is too foggy and there seems a focus
> problem. I also find it too dark.
>
> http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_48.jpg
>
> This is my favorite,
> http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_48alt3.jpg
>
> Was this taken with a phone cam?
>

> peace
>

> :-)
Nathan

my favourite is the second; on my screen it is perfectly sharp and clear and
the
Burger King image is bright and VERY sharp. Then I have just gome through
recalibrating my screen.

I am sure that I wouldn't have photgraphed a steel gate and a wooden post
(which
is what I presume it to be) but you have not only done it, but made a
pleasing
image out of it.

Thanks for showing,

Peter