Subject: [Leica] Nathans photo 48
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Dec 9 08:51:32 2005

Good day from sunny and now warmer Wyoming, (-30C on Wed)

I really like #48, I like the graphics, composition, color and
intensity of this image.  But, I like graphic images and images with
impact quite a bit in general.  I also am a sucker for signage (old or
new).

I think a great group project, now that FOM2 is closed, would be for
members of this group to record interesting signage, and old signage
for posterity. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Kind Regards,
Mike

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Signage)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathans photo 48)