Subject: [Leica] WAS: Christmas Picture Results IS IT OVER ALREADY?..
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 10 16:54:11 2005

Ted, I made my contest last one week, because life in Natchitoches ramps up
to fervor conditions over the next weeks. The deadline for entry was
yesterday, which according to Brian, ended this morning here.

We always have family here for the weekends, so I could not negotiate what
wanted.

Our festival begins the Friday after Thanksgiving, and there are tours of
old homes and fireworks every weekend until New Years.

I'd love to see more pictures, that's why I stoked the fire.  If you  do go
out, I'd be pleased to post your picture on my website.

Sonny

In a message dated 12/10/2005 6:36:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,