Subject: [Leica] Suburban Photo good ones at
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sun Dec 11 11:45:46 2005

on 12/11/05 11:46 AM, Mark Kronquist at mak@teleport.com wrote:

> back to tripods I just purchased a cool Berback (SP) wood one at Suburban
> Poto for $50 Beaverton Oregon elegant light compact and cool

My father rescued a rather large "Eastman Commercial" tripod with a very
beat-up Linhof pan/tilt head from an abandoned house that was about to be
demolished.  Light and compact it isn't but solid and the right price, yup.
It's what I used for the Cedar Waxwing photo with 800mm lens (560 plus 1.4x)

--
Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Suburban Photo good ones at)