Subject: [Leica] Ted, May I beg to differ?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Dec 11 13:18:41 2005

>Here  is a prime example of "eye contact" by  Jake Engel which speaks quite
>well of  honesty. Hope he doesn't mind me illustrating a point with it. Eye
>contact that seems to take us right to the heart and soul of a subject.
>Absolutely beautiful and real.
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/engelpaw2005/steph27

When I saw this picture I was short before canceling the sale of my 75 'lux
to another LUG member. But I have decided to go for a DSLR and there is no
way back. Here's another eye-contact Summilux 75 one from my son Orion (but
of course not comparable with Jake's masterpiece):
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Didier-various/034_35A
Damned, haven't been so indecided for a while... shouldn't I better keep
it...:-(
Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Ted, May I beg to differ?)