Subject: [Leica] PAW 49 dlridings
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Dec 12 03:17:52 2005

The expression is familiar, my wife, Frauke, always uses it when she's
thinking "Haven't you anything better to do, for G's sake stop playing
with your camera and do something:  a) I told you to b) constructive c)
useful d) lucrative" (still mad at me for investing too much in PS CS2
and a WW zoom for the 20D))
Douglas