Subject: [Leica] Paw - Week 51 - Digging a Hole
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Dec 12 15:47:31 2005

On 12/12/05 2:56 PM, "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Wade,
> I wondered if you shot any of him face down and digging, like action of
> what
> he was doing instead of his looking at the camera picture?
>
> Or maybe he had a bunch of other things to add to his trap after this point
> that would've made for a more interesting photograph?
>
> Now maybe it's just me photographing people doing things all my life that
> influence how I see where the picture might be. Rather than the usual kind
> of portrait after the fact, look in the lens type of photograph. Granted
> it's a nice simple straight forward picture of your son and if that's what
> you wanted, then sir you succeeded.

I didn't.  He caught me and *posed* so I have 2 frames with the only diff
being a smile in the first and the second which I went with.

It was meant to be more of a portrait - mostly because I have not done those
much, but I think I could have found something interesting in the action.

Thanks for the comments.