Subject: [Leica] OT: What about England
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Dec 12 18:51:50 2005

OK, a practical question:  I am addressing an envelope of photographs to
a friend in what I would call England....she lives near a small village
in Shropshire....the envelope I have (U.S. Global Priority Mail) has a
space for 'Country of Destination'....to be correct, what should I put
in that space?  England?  United Kingdom?

(Knowing our postal employees I have already put in both, but what would
have been correct?)

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] OT: What about England)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] OT: What about England)