Subject: [Leica] Reality check on pricing
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Dec 13 11:30:47 2005

A senior portrait means a package price.
The price referent is what the school's selected photography service
charges.
Anything outside of that is a specialty shoot, with the corresponding
price.
Outside of family, use the ASMP pricing guide for everybody.
You will find no happiness with friends and quasi-friends and their
photo requests.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center