Subject: [Leica] Re: Lagavulin supplies (WAS: OT: What about England)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Dec 15 10:33:36 2005

The 16 year old is the standard version, the Distiller's edition is
probably the selection of better barrels (the convertible version),
and the cask strength is just more alcohol and concentrated taste.
Consider it the same as the difference between pparfum and essence de
parfum.

Op 15-dec-05, om 19:15 heeft Mark Langer het volgende geschreven: