Subject: [Leica] Philippe's dilemma
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 17 08:46:44 2005

Philippe wrote:

"Seeing f.i. Daniel's square Rollei shots tempted me to acquire a
Mamiya C330 + 80mm.
I went in the woods with it last weekend to try it out, ...

http://tinyurl.com/b9ymz

But there was one thing I noticed: doing it this way sure makes me
think more when I take a photograph. A lot of time is needed
afterwards, so it's better to know in front that all that work won't
be in vain."

Really nice picture, Philippe.  Your dilemma is one reason I have almost
abandoned digital except when I need some specific functional advantage.  I
just get too careless and random, knowing it won't take much work to salvage
something later.  I'm kind of in between now, with analog capture and
digital printing.  Seems to make sense for the way I work.  If I was a pro
I'd probably be all digital.  Did I mention that's a really nice picture? ;-)

Replies: Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Philippe's dilemma)