Subject: [Leica] Programming an RTm projector
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Dec 17 11:31:59 2005

Hello all.  I've been wanting to make my RTm projector dance at the
end of a cable coming out of my Mac Powerbook for some time, with the
plan of doing some slide shows at the local National Park.  Well,
I've figured out the sorts of commands it needs to do this and that
and also how to write some simple programming for it.  So if anyone
wants to drive their RTm, RTs or Kodak Ektapro projector with their
computer, get in touch and I'll pass on what I've learned.

It's quite fun to click 'Start Slide Show' with the mouse and hear
the projector start clicking and whirring away.

Rick Dykstra