Subject: [Leica] Re: You only have to do four things to be a goodphotographer
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 17 16:54:25 2005

Amateur.

I met with Ansel Adam last night to have some single malt scotch, and he
was admiring my 140MP Sinar 8x10 digi-back. When we got home, I printed out
a 20x40 feet mural on the new HP 10000 Designer Jet for him.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Re: You only have to do four things to be a goodphotographer)
Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Re: You only have to do four things to be a goodphotographer)