Subject: [Leica] OT or not: dilemma
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Dec 18 04:29:27 2005

Bruce,
No real point unless you are intending to do macro or micro photography
- then there are dozens of adapters for various makes of bellows (most
commonly M39 at the front end as a standard mount) - for example,take a
look at the Novoflex price list
http://www.novoflex.de/english/html/products.htm
If you're not thinking in the way of bellows, then you can use a Leica
screw(M39) to M42 and an M42 to EOS adapter, or Leica-M to M39,M39 to
M42, M42 to Eos. All rather exotic alternatives, and I've no idea what the
use of them would be.
cheers
Douglas