Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 18 22:17:58 2005

Thanks Don. Maybe the flare does help a bit ... creates the feeling of
a smoky bar, even that you have not been allowed to smoke in bars in
Oslo for 18 months now :-)

The "spot" was a 40 watt bulb in a frosted lamp. It was right above
them. I had actually asked them to set up the "scene" around a light.
There weren't that many of them and the light falls off to flat flat
flat if you are a few feet away from the lamp. There aren't that many.

Now and then I get a feeling that I should dump my old Summicron and
replace it with newer glass. This one is from 74 or so. Then I decide
to give it a try, just to make sure I want to get rid of it, and it
usually does well. So I still conk it around. I'd never be able to
sell it. It looks like crap.

Best,
Daniel