Subject: [Leica] OT: Sometimes robots make great snaps
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Dec 20 11:57:50 2005

Adam - Having worked on the Spitzer Space Telescope for many years I
love to hear enthusiasm for astronomical images.  I agree with you.
That Saturn shot is a real winner.

"Astronomy Picture of the Day" has shown many Spitzer images but if
you'd like to see more, checkout the following link for the latest
results.

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/spitzer/index.shtml

You find all the released images at:

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media/mediaimages/index.shtml