Subject: [Leica] DATA RECOVERY FROM FLASH DISK-PETER KLEIN
From: msstewart at mac.com (Mervin S Stewart)
Date: Tue Dec 20 19:12:28 2005

I had a micro-drive containing a lot of photos crash in Eastern
europe last spring.. A google search led me to Associated Technologies,
612-243-1344..on the web at Data Recovery.com..  They were able to
down load  all my photos on to CDs.  the downside was that it was
expensive, however I would probably never have a chance to make those
photos again.  I hope this resource is helpful to your friend.
Mervin  Stewart