Subject: [Leica] Christmas at Wulff's
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Dec 22 10:02:35 2005

Hi to you all:

We celbrated a bit of Christmas last Sunday at our house already, as
my son and his family were with us, but won't be this weekend. So,
our Christmas picture includes this year's Christmas:

http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Christmas05.jpg

In our living room, with my mother on the left looking at her
great-grandson Soren (3 mo. old), and my son Chris and wife Krista
with their other child Anika. Lit by the candles on the tree alone.

All the best to you this holiday season, and may the New Year bring
health, wealth and happiness, and no computer crashes.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Christmas at Wulff's)