Subject: [Leica] Official picture of digital-M?
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Thu Dec 22 13:43:58 2005

On 22/12/2005, at 22:32, Tina Manley wrote:

>   I suppose that means that our current M lenses won't work with
> the digital camera?  That would defeat the whole purpose to me.

AFAIK it's supossed that it will have a 1.3 factor, so it will be a
gap in the leica wides offer, so it will be fitted with new lenses.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Official picture of digital-M?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Official picture of digital-M?)