Subject: [Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Dec 23 15:25:43 2005

The film cameras from Hasselblad are now dead.    They are firing all the
Hasselblad sales reps.  They will be using the Imacon slales reps.  When
existing inventories of film equipment are gone, that is it.

Is that succinct enough?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Hi all, I hear snippets of info. Can someone bring me up to speed on
the latest in the demise of analogue with these two companies. H'bald
discontinuing? Has anyone picked up Agfa's baton?

Alastair

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa)