Subject: [Leica] PAW 49 - The Weald
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Fri Dec 23 15:38:39 2005

From: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 49 - The Weald

> >> Doing a bit of catching up.
> >>
> >> The Weald of Surrey ( a Greensand anticline (?) ) running across  the
> >> south of England on a recent misty morning, very cold (for  here)
> >> Didn't get to 5C until midday.
> >>
> >> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/TheSurreyWeald200512
> >>
> >> Leia IIIf 5cm Summarit UVa filter BW400CN
> >>
> >> Thanks for looking. Comments welcome as always.
> >>
> >> Peter Dzwig
----------------------------------

Hi Peter,

I didn't even notice the slight flare until Philippe mentioned it, I think
the great natural frame of the foliage must have channelled me back into the
centre before I reached the extreme edge. The use of aerial perspective for
added depth really pulls me towards the centre and 'into' the shot. Another
great advertisement for the IIIf.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 49 - The Weald)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 49 - The Weald)