Subject: [Leica] One off No. 15
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Dec 24 04:08:53 2005

I found myself in a similar situation (not the 50 part, but the
carousel horses part) and didn't find the angle you found here.
So I'm quite envious of this one, also of the B&W quality of it.
So thanks for showing, and merry days.
Philippe

Op 24-dec-05, om 01:44 heeft Steve Unsworth het volgende geschreven: