Subject: [Leica] B.D.'s B&W method
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Dec 24 13:33:06 2005

Okay - I was confused. What you do is simply write a new action in which you
apply the channel mixer, with the settings the same as in the Fred Miranda
400 asa film, but you leave out the steps related to noise....I would not
suggest including the USM action in this one, because if you have an image
that already has highlights close to being blown out, the USM will push it
over the edge.