Subject: [Leica] A couple to end the year
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 24 15:19:35 2005

I'm still up to my neck in translating the future of freight railways in
Europe, even though it's Christmas. But I also found a bopx of old
slides in which (I think) a couple of nice shots had been lying around
for years.

One of the Town Hall in Leeds (my home town)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image1_43_edited_1
BTW, the sky is real, not PS

And my niece Laura on the beach at Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorlshire,
a couple of years ago

Beware !! Pretty little girl shot!!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image3_27_edited_2  Yes,
Barnacles are prickly on your feet.

BFN, have a nice what's left of the festive season.
Douglas

Technical stuff: Town Hall Leica M2, Minolta M-Rokkor 28, Kodak
Ektachrome 400
                            Laura Leica M6 CV 75mm Kodak Elite Chrome 200

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] A couple to end the year)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A couple to end the year)